Software Developer – Intern
Optamo is looking for Software Developer interns for the Summer 2022. In this role, you will have the opportunity to use the latest technology stacks to build responsive reporting applications for our client’s executive leadership and staff. During the internship you would be directly engaged in all stages of the software development life cycle. We are looking for driven engineers with real technical depth and a desire to understand the end business.
- Optamo HQ at Ben Franklin Tech Ventures, Lehigh University Campus, Bethlehem, PA, USA
- Remote work possible
- Implement engineering solutions to solve complex problems; write well-designed, testable code
- Design and develop RESTful APIs
- Ideate and develop responsive UI
- Software testing to ensure correctness, robustness, responsiveness and efficiency
Qualifications and Skills
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor’s / Master’s program
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Strong analytical, communication, multitasking, and presentation skills
- Ability to self-start
- Competitive salary.
- A positive, energetic work environment with opportunities for personal growth
Application must include
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Cover letter detailing experience and qualifications for the internship.
How to Apply
- Send complete application to ‘email@example.com’.